Join the Western Riverside Council of Governments (WRCOG) during Norco’s Parade of Lights and Christmas Festival on Saturday, December 10 and exchange your old holiday lights for new LED holiday lights.
This opportunity is available at no cost to all Southern California Edison (SCE) residential customers in Western Riverside County! Exchanges are available to the first 100 participants. To participate in the LED light exchange participants must bring the following:
- Up to two working, 50 count or higher strands of old inefficient incandescent holiday lights containing all bulbs and parts.
- A recent copy of an SCE monthly bill, or proof of electronic bill payment
- A license or picture identification matching the customer name on the SCE bill
Representatives will be on hand from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. during the Parade of Lights and Christmas Festival at the George Ingalls Event Center (3737 Crestview Ave., Norco)
If you’re not looking to swap lights, you can still save energy this holiday season by picking up a free energy efficiency starter kit at the event. WRCOG will be providing 50 energy efficiency starter kits during the event to SoCal Gas customers. To receive a free energy efficiency kit you must bring the following:
- A copy of your monthly SoCal Gas bill, or proof of electronic billing
- A license or photo identification matching the customer name and address on the SoCal Gas bill